Room Darkening and Blackout Shades
AVOID ENERGY LOSS AT THE WINDOW
The red areas indicate heat loss at the window.
Duette® honeycomb shades add a layer of insulation at the window.
KEEP YOUR HOME WARMER OR COOLER AS NEEDED
AUTOMATE YOUR SHADES
Pirouette® Window Shadings can be automated with PowerView®.
HOW ENERGY CONSERVATION WORKS
SOLAR HEAT CONTROL
5 TIPS FOR SAVING ENERGY AT THE WINDOW
1. Ensure your windows and doors are properly weather-stripped.
2. Caulk around basement and storm windows.
3. When heating or cooling, keep windows locked.
4. Open your window coverings during sunny and cold days to catch free solar heat; then close them at night to keep that heat in.
5. Close your window coverings during very warm days to keep the heat out.
Heat Loss Comparison: With and Without Insulation